Mar 17, 2012

Green with Envy: Happy St Patty's day!

One of my most dearest friends in the world is from Ireland. And I'm not talking 2/8ths Irish heritage, like many American-born friends. I'm talkin' straight-off-the-boat (offensive term?) Irish. The perk of having such a friend? Fully embracing her heritage and sinking into the St Patty's depths of the debaucherours Manhattan celebration today. Pints of green beer here I come... While I'm off doing that, please enjoy this little round up of interiors featuring a pop of Shamrock love. [happy St Patty's day!]

Photo: MyHomeIdeas.com

Photo: Design-Crisis.com

Photo: Flickr, Ooh_food

Photo: I'mGladIExist.com

Photo: Curbly.com

Photo: blog.purehome.com

Photo: AHappyHabitat.Blogspot

Photo: PrevailingEtquette.com

Photo: GreatHomeInterior.com

No comments:

Post a Comment