Mar 26, 2012

The Shape of Style -- Pretty Panton Chair

The Panton chair has long been a staple in modern interiors -- and in my humble opinion it will continue to do so. Personally, I have a single matte black one as my desk chair (it POPS against my white parsons-style desk). Someday I'd love to surround a large dining table with a rainbow of colors. For now, I just keep pushing them on my clients. Current case? A single male client on the Upper West Side of Manhattan who needs a stylish dining area for six. The thought? Sleek glass table (like this one -- budget friendly) surrounded by five black chairs and one white (or perhaps one red...) Unexpected pop of style! Why not?! To provoke further inspiration, here are some great stylized uses of the modern classic. Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment