Apr 10, 2012

Treasure Trove: Glam-tastic wallpaper at DIFFA

I could get lost in wallpaper hunting for days. It's easily one of my favorite decor items -- and my list of go-to sources for such is seemingly endless. One such source, Trove, recently showed off their fashionable flair at this year's DIFFA/Dining by Design event.

Featured in the Hirsch Bedner Associates tablescape, the Indi wallcovering pattern evoked the display's theme of the Brothers Grimm story The Raven. The paper itself is apparently a tribute to one of my favorite Hitchcock thrillers, The Birds, which my mom inexplicably had me watch with her as a young girl (and yet I never developed a deep fear of our flying friends).

Another fab element of this space is the black Swarovski crystal chandeliers -- that, mixed with the gold dining chairs...Gothic chic at its finest.



No comments:

Post a Comment