Aug 14, 2012

Green Wallpaper Projects: Where to find the best eco-friendly wallpaper (with style)

Eco gorgeousness courtesy of Erica Wakerly.

As mentioned in a previous post, I've recently undertaken the very fun duty of being About.com's resident wallpaper and paint expert. I have an obsession with all-things wallpaper and paint -- is there a rehab center for that? But, along with that obsession I'm also an avid fan of Mother Earth. So when I come across paint or wallpaper companies that are working to create inspiration and style while ensuring we're not destroying where we live (both on the small and large scale) I'm fairly enamored.

If you're equally obsessed with eco-friendliness and wallpaper, you're sure to appreciate this round-up of eco-friendly wallpaper companies that are taking green to a very chic level.

No comments:

Post a Comment