Aug 24, 2012

more color in the kitchen please

Each of my clients has heard me utter the word "color" in an encouraging context at least a dozen times. Hell, if I knew how, I'd send them subliminal "use more color" messages in their sleep. Alas, I don't always get my complete way when it comes to color, as many people -- understandably -- prefer to live in the "safety" of neutrals. But a girl can continue to dream -- and vehemently push her clients to be more colorful.

In the meantime, I wrote a piece for About.com on Adding some Life (via color) to Your Kitchen. The kitchen can be one of the most playful places to add some color -- if you're feeling adventurous. Here are some of my favorite inspiration photos found across the web (some more beautifully brazen than others of course).












No comments:

Post a Comment