Feb 28, 2013

diy cake stands (or app plates)

DIY projects are a fantastic way to waste time -- along with Law and Order SVU marathons on USA Network. Luckily for me, I've found a way to merge both simultaneously... ANYHOO. On to the DIY cake stands.

I've seen a handful of these little lovelies around the web -- with various instruction on how to do them yourself. So I decided to tackle the "simple" (it's all relative, right?) project myself. Have a read of my instructions for my DIY cake plates and give them a try, adding your own personal touch!

To get your creative juices flowing (or to kill time until Stabler and Benson hit the tube), here are some of my favorite snapshots of the project found online -- just a little inspiration for your Thursday!
From The Party Dress

From DessertedPlanet.com
From The Antique Door

From The Antique Door

From The Antique Door

No comments:

Post a Comment