Apr 30, 2013

slacking but not slacking - a busy month in decorating

Oh, hey there stranger. Clearly I've been slacking on my blog duties, but I have good reason... I am currently enjoying a very fun balancing act of 18 active clients! Bath renovations, kitchen renovations, paint consultations, furnishing shopping, OH MY. I hope to have some fun photos to share soon. But in the mean time, enjoy these articles of mine for a little decorating inspiration of your own.

How to paint an ombre effect.

How to make a rental your own without painting.

DIY Paint Ideas: Add interest with metallic paint.

DIY: How to paint stripes.

Here's what I did to my powder bathroom in the midst of my busy month...this was a fun project to tackle (with a bottle of red to get me through the frustrating points).




No comments:

Post a Comment